Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Musings ~ The Apple

Today's card is The Apple.
The Apple card speaks of choices. It tells of not being able to live in too many places at one time. The card also speaks of not being able to develop a talent when one's energy are split. This card goes along with the old adage, "Too many irons in the fire and can't keep them all hot." This has happened to me more than once. I find myself often taking on too much so that it takes twice as long to get anything done.
Some hard decisions are waiting to be made. And I feel the Universe is saying that now is an auspicious time to make those decisions.

2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Old sayings stand the test of time :-)

Robin Larkspur said...

And it is interesting to me why we insist on overburdening ourselves.