Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Wonderful Valentine


I received a Valentine from another of my PWGL Swap partners, Wanda Clark. She made me two wonderful covered hearts and a box of fabric yo-yos. {Gomez had to see as well...}


One of the hearts is covered in Halloweeny fabric and the other is pink and silver with the most intricate design - I love designs like that!


And the yo-yos are all made from Halloweeny fabric. (I love the fabric, don't you ??) And would you believe there are thirteen of them ?? My lucky number! How did she know?? I wish you could see her stitches. They are all so small and evenly spaced. She does beautiful work.

Just so cool! Thank you Wanda! You're a sweetheart! Happy Valentines Day to you!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I cannot tell a lie...I love my Clover yo-yo maker....that is the secret. :) Thanks anyhow. :) You're sweet.

Zan Asha said...

Ooooh! I just sent my Valentine out today. Wow, your gifts are lovely :)