Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Reveal ~ Parts 1 & 2

The Reveal ~ (I always wanted to say that - makes me think I'm a member of Ghost Hunters.)

Two of my Swap partners have received their goody boxes, so I can reveal the contents now. I made a small pouch (with a few chocolates hidden inside ~ 'cause all Valentine gifts have to have chocolate!), a vintage style Valentine, and two heart shaped sachets which had been stuffed with lavender buds (which came from my garden). And on each of the sachets was a vintage red chandelier prism.

This is what was in Wanda's Valentine Box. She also received a hand sewn gift tag.


And this is what was in Sharon's Valentine box. She also received three prim roses.


Here's a close-up of some of the sachets.


My third partner hasn't received her box yet, so I can't reveal the contents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made such pretty things for your partners. those cute bags seam somewhat familiar :)
Missy

AwtemNymf said...

Hubby & I watch GH & GHI when they air! Another thing we have in common! Woots!!
Those are some sweet gifts you made for your partners! You're so thoughtful & creative!!!
Hugs & Faerie Dust!