Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Swaps & Sunshine



The Valentines for the Prim and Whimsy Little Tokens of Love Valentine Swap went out in the mail today. I can't post any pics just yet! What if my Swap partners are peeking???

I got my Swap partner for Missy's Luck of the Fae Fairy Swap . It's Awtemnymf ! I'm so excited!! She and I are both Halloween Junkies. For this Swap we are to make a Fairy wand, a Fairy Doll and then send something shiny or lucky. I'll keep you posted ...

And then I joined another fun Swap. This one is hosted by Sonya of KnitSonya . In this swap each swapper makes 5 mushrooms and sends them to Sonya and then she will send out five mushrooms to each participant. It should be awesome as well.

*************


Well, Puxatawny Phil saw his shadow yesterday. Our local groundhog saw his (or is it a her?) shadow as well. Regardless, this yearly event does signal the beginning of the end of winter. WooHoo!! I'm counting the days! And on that note, I will leave you with some pics of the daffodils in the yard that are almost ready to bloom.




3 comments:

Richard Lawry said...

I'm waiting for the daffodils to bloom. When they bloom know for sure t hat spring is on it's way.

An Arkie's Musings

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your flowers are coming up! We got a little snow in VA last night so seeing your pictures is making me feel better. Spring will be here soon and I have a list of things to do outside as soon as it warms up! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne! the daffodil buds are so pretty! I'm so glad that you and AwtemNymf are having a great time being swap partners. I just saw that adorable fairy door you surprised her with :)
Missy