Sunday, February 8, 2009

Friends and Gifts

I spent some time on Friday with a special friend of mine. She is a lively, vivacious person and you can't help but be in a better mood after spending time with her. Even if you're in a good mood to begin with, you're still in a better mood! Well, she gave me a gift Friday when I was there.

She had recently gone to visit her sister in northern Louisiana and they had gone to the Libbey Outlet store. [Don't you just LOVE Outlet Stores ??] And she found some wonderful drinking glasses there that she said she just knew I would love. And she was right! I LOVE 'EM!


Aren't they the coolest?? Thank you Jan! You're the sweetest!!

Now if I can just find some Halloween dishes.......

2 comments:

Richard Lawry said...

Was it the store at the plant in Shreveport? I have been there, and we are still using the glasses we bought there.

AwtemNymf said...

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh- those will be FUN to drink out of on Halloween/Autumn time! What a lucky find! Woohoo!!! Love em!!