Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Creations!

Wishing it was Halloween??? 



Here's a few items to satisfy that need!



Here's my latest eBay listings....a JOL Witch & a Steampunk Father Time Fairy Door  Click here!



And new in my Etsy Shoppe are a Haunted Halloween House and a Wicked Leaf Picture.  Click Here!

The Haunted Halloween House is covered in glitter to give a ghoulish glow. The roof comes off so that the flicker light (included) might be turned on for night time enjoyment. Skellies, tombstones, bats, a cat & a spider lurk in the yard around the house. A great addition to anyone's Halloween decorations.


The Wicked Leaf picture is based on a vintage Halloween design.

3 comments:

Dede said...

I love them all! Your Fairy Doors are my favorites! They are just awesome!

(((HUGS)))

Brenda LaBell said...

Jeanne, they are all wonderful!!! Love them all!! The Haunted House is my favorite.

Brenda

Bridgett said...

Wow...loving these! Especially the fairy door. :)