Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Winners Are...

I know you want me to get to the good part and not wax on eloquently about how grateful I am for having so many wonderful people who follow my ramblings. But you know, I am very thankful I have such lovely friends as you around!
So now for the good part ...
In no particular order, the winners are...

Send me an email with your snail mail address and I will get your treasures sent out to you.
Email me at   jeanne.wildwoodsart@gmail.com


Now I am off to an Ancient Remedies class to learn about home remedies from native plants and things found in the kitchen. And on Sunday to celebrate Autumn, Hubby & I will be off to the mountains hoping to see bits of color here and there. Hhhhmmmm....I see a road trip in our future.
Happy Fall Y'all!!!!

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Congrats to the winners! And have a wonderful weekend!

the dogs' mother said...

wow! :-) thanx!

Iesadora said...

Congratulations you lucky buggers!!! lol

Mickie said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your trip and please post lots of pics!

MrsDuncanMahogany said...

Congratulations to the winners!! Have fun and cannnot wait to see some amazing snaps!

Danni said...

I'm so excited! Thank you, Jeanne! xox