Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th and other Magick


Happy Friday the 13th Y'all!


What better day to speak of magick and mystery. 
And the world is filled with both.
I often ponder the road that has led to this chapter of my Life and the coincidences and synchronicities (are they really coincidences & synchronicities?) that have occurred.


I have found that Life strives to give us the tools or experiences we will need for the future. We just need to pay attention and learn the lessons. If we don't, we will be forced to experience those lessons a second (or even third) time. We may not always know what the lesson is until a later stage in our life, at which time it all seems to become clear.


A recurring theme in my Life is living close to a prominent mountain. The times I have lived close to a large mountain have been times of enlightenment for me. These residences have also involved large quantities of quartz. And we all know what kind of a transmitter and amplifier quartz is.


I am amazed at how much our 'new hometown area' feels like home. From the moment we moved here, there has been a joyous feel to the air - as if we were being welcomed home. And every day that I gaze upon that gorgeous mountain, I feel a thrill - like I'm greeting an old friend.


Many say that Pikes Peak is magickal, mystical. Some say that there is a portal, a worm hole on the Mountain. Maybe. Others say that unexplained things happen when in the shadow of the Mountain. Can't say for sure. But I do know, that for me, living here is truly a magickal experience.

Don't forget to enter my September Give-Away!

5 comments:

Aine O'Brien said...

Oh, beautiful spot. It's been years since I've been to the mountains, but I remember the peace I've found there.

the dogs' mother said...

Grew up at the base of many mountains as a kidlet. Took me a while to get used to wide open spaces of eastern WA.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Blessings to you on this sacred day! May you always live close to a mountain and quartz.

Mickie said...

So wonderful that you have found your blessed place, may you enjoy and embrace all the beauties of life!

MrsDuncanMahogany said...

How grand for you to feel such joy and balance! It has to be the combination of quartz and the mountains.