Monday, September 24, 2012

Etsy Shoppe Grand Re-opening!

I am glad to announce the Grand Re-Opening of my Etsy Shoppe. I have some old favorites, some new items and I have added a "supplies" section (soon to be added to, just need to download some pics & take some measurements)! So if you're looking for one-of-a-kind Fairy-licious gifts, be sure to check it out! Click Here!

And I have some new items at auction on eBay! 
Including a pair of Witch Shoes and a Trio of Vintage Gnomes! Click Here!




AND I have added many, many more books to my Amazon store! Click Here!

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Do you only ship to the United States in your Etsy shoppe?

Jeanne said...

Debra, I ship to both the USA and Canada from my Etsy shoppe. I updated the shipping locations - if you see an item that only has a shipping location of the US, please contact me, it must've slipped through the cracks. :0)

Robin Larkspur said...

You have been a busy shopkeeper!! Good luck with all the sales!! "Fairy-licious", love that word.