Monday, November 1, 2010

November....


November is a time of Family and Blessings! 
{{I know! I know! Those two don't always go hand-in-hand!}}

  • This month I will share with you some interesting tidbits about our family - photos, stories, letters. 
  • We'll continue to visit a few spots around here in my neck of the woods. 
  •  I'll share what I know about the Wee Folk and Faerie Magick.
  • And of course, there will be art and other fun things along the way.....

And please excuse any construction mess ..... it's time to freshen the paint and re-arrange the furniture!

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Looking forward to it!!!

As always, thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Opaque said...

Looking forward to them...

Heathen said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!