Thursday, June 18, 2009

Halloween Poetry Cards

A few items have been waiting patiently for me while we were partaking of the brew last week.


I had entered an epitaph contest at Halloween Spirit's Poetry Blog, I Dream of Halloween . And I won a set of wonderful poetry cards! These cards were created by Halloween Spirit herself! And she even composed the poems! They are so awesome!! I think I will frame them.
When you're out blopping around, stop in at her blog, The Shabby Hag, and say 'Hi' !

8 comments:

AwtemNymf said...

Congrats on winning these fab poems. I was able to zoom in and read them. Awesome! :O) I love them- they'll be perfect for Halloween, or if I know you well *winks* You'll keep them up all year round!
Congrats hun!
:O)

Zan Asha said...

Wow, they are wonderful! I love the artwork and words! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Ooo! those are beautiful! congratulations on wining!
:) Missy

Halloween Spirit said...

Thanks Jeanne for such nice pics! Glad you like them!
Cindy

Jeanne said...

You know me too well! I WILL leave them up year round! :0)
Thanks again Cindy!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

great cards! i can see how you would like to keep them up all year long! we are getting closer. it's not that far away! i am savoring every minute because it seems like as soon as september arrives it all goes by so quickly. this year i am going to try to slow down and enjoy it.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning. The poems are adorable, I like them all but especially the one with the house!! I would frame them too! Beautiful work!

JenW!~ said...

Congrats on your winning. I love the cards you received. A perfect Halloween Delight.