Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Book Reviewers Needed!

For all you lovers of books out there in blog land, there is an awesome blog you must visit (and bookmark!)


The Keeper of the blog, Vanessa, has a request -

Hi everyone...do you love to read and would you like get your books for free? I'm looking for bloggers/reviewers and or Facebook posters to help me out in promoting my indie author clients. The books range from young adult, new adult, contemporary romance, paranormal romance, adult contemporary and erotica. I would need reviews to be posted on either Amazon, B&N, Goodreads, etc. I will supply all necessary links. In return I will give your pages a shout out and share on my Facebook blog page. I will also do a random monthly drawing, for a gift card, with everyone who participates. 

If you are interested in being a book reviewer, send Vanessa an email -  vanliz1@aol.com

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've been reading Moby-Dick since 2009 and am still not done. I don't think she'd welcome me as a book reviewer, LOL!