Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Halloween Art & other creativeness....

I am lucky enough to belong to a wonderful Halloween Art Group ~ Halloween Artists!

This group is a wonderful collective of supportive Artists who all L♥VE Halloween as much as I do!

The Halloween Artist website has recently undergone a makeover. And the Grand Re-Opening is scheduled for tomorrow, September 1st ! There is a listing of Halloween Artists, a monthly newsletter (put together by yours truly!), a Dear Abby-esque type column, featured articles, a Collector's Corner Column and even a Magical Marketplace!

So take a moment and visit this FRIGHTFULLY FUN place!
Click here!

And don't forget...For all those Needful Halloween Items, shop the Magical Marketplace!






There is a new Creative Place on the Web, Creating the Hive. If you are an Artist, Crafter or even a Professional. Take a moment to take a peak at this wonderful place. Click Here!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thanks.. I will check it out.
I just made some creepy moss heads yesterday, I am pretty sure that I scared some of my regular readers.. lol
Check them out ~ although, I'm not quite finished with them yet... they are still pretty cool.
Happy Tuesday.