Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tiny House Jamboree


Recently hubby & I went to the first official Tiny House Jamboree. It was a gathering of Tiny Houses, Tiny House Builders, and companies that supply many of the needs of Tiny House People.


There were Tiny Houses to walk through and look at, a variety of speakers who spoke about Tiny Houses, and a plethora of brochures to gather and bring home. 


The crowd size was mind-boggling! Hubby & I were glad to see such an interest in Tiny Houses and the philosophy behind them. But man! Waiting in those lines was rough!

These are not the actual stairs which we saw. But are made the same.
But I did manage to get some info on a few items I was curious about and finally saw some stairs which I had been wondering about.
And managed to make it home without talking about too many revisions to the floor plan!

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love the idea of tiny houses. Don't know if I could take the reality of living in one though.

the dogs' mother said...

Great options, nice to have for some folks.