Monday, November 24, 2014

Cat Tales ~ Book Recommendation

Since Daddy has been home, Me and Daddy have been watching a lot of tv. We try to watch a lot of educational shows like - Family Feud, Price is Right, Jeopardy. But one of Our fav shows is Big Bang Theory. Me likes Penny. Me would lay on her lap any day! Meowzahs!


Me & Daddy watch the morning news shows too. A few days ago Me saw a story about a Cat named Yoda. The book, Yoda: the story of a Cat and His Kittens, tells the tale of a rescue cat adopted by the purrfectly lovely Beth Stern and how the kittens she fosters helped save his life. 


Me knew how special Us Kittys really are! The vet doc has said that Daddy is healing quite rapidly. Daddy's already starting to put weight on his leg and Daddy plans on being able to walk with a cane in a very short time.


Purz and Catnip Dreams.......Gomez

5 comments:

Aine O'Brien said...

Oh Gomez, I am so happy that your Daddy is healing. I'm sure you have helped him by sitting with him and purring and all the other ways of Cat Magic!

Can you please tell Mommy not to buy that percolator that I bought recently? Already it is warped from the heat of the stove! Stupid me can't find my store receipt. My visiting kitty is very smart, ALMOST as smart as you so I think I'll ask her to help me keep track of these things from now on.

the dogs' mother said...

Abby grudgingly admits that Gomez has super cat healing powers. Abby is not sure about the book review. Having foster kittens here almost did in Abby's marbles. She still thinks closed doors might hide Spontaneous Kittens.

Jeanne said...

Miss Aine, Me shall pass on the info to Mommy. Kittys are very smart and have good memories. Me's sure your visiting Kitty will help you! Especially if you plant Catnip in the garden.

Poor Abby! If there was such a thing as DogNip, Me would send her some. Me knows CatNip helps Mes nerves!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gomez, me would lie on Penny's lap any day too! Especially since she cut her hair -- rowrrrrrr!

Danni said...

Oh Gomez, I just knew your purring and kitty magic would help speed up your daddy's recovery!

I bet Penny has a lot of kitty's wanting to sit in her lap, but she'd definitely choose you because you are so handsome! ;)