Friday, December 14, 2012

Trail of Lights

This month's road trips are going to be fun, festive places!
Today I'm taking you to the Trail of Lights at the Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield. Tickets to this event were a gift from our son and daughter-in-law. They're the BEST! I cannot take credit for all the pictures you are about to see because I went off and left my camera sitting on the kitchen counter! The first four pictures I took with my phone and the rest I snagged some off the web (click here to see more images!).









4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

How magical! And I love the decorated tractors, LOL!

Robin Larkspur said...

Magnificent sight!! Lucky you!

Wendy S. said...

Wow, Jeanne, how gorgeous! I wish we had something like this where I lived, but we don't so I'll just have to enjoy your photos.

Cricket-bug Corner said...

We went to the one in Denver - next year we want to do the trail one! So beautiful!!