*** Special Note *** I found a double handful of web pages with weird or dumb laws. It was extremely hard not to write post after post about some of the weird and/or dumb laws still on the books across the U.S. So I chose to share some of the weird laws for my home state of Colorado. I cannot attest to how factual this info is!
- In Pueblo it is illegal to let a dandelion to grow within the city limits.
- In Sterling it is illegal for Cats to run loose without having been fitted with a taillight.
- Throwing missiles at cars is illegal in Alamosa.
- It is unlawful in Denver to loan your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
- Boulders may not be rolled on city property in Boulder.
- In Denver, the dog catcher must notify dogs of impounding by posting, for three consecutive days, a notice on a tree in the city park and along a public road running through said park.