Friday, October 14, 2011

Spider and the Goddess Project

I received the most lovely of surprises in the mail yesterday! A package came from my Sister in New Mexico. She sent the cutest Halloween card to our Family. And all the Grands were at my house when the package arrived, so We were all able to enjoy the Greetings. The Girlz thought the "Kittens" on the card were quite adorable!


She also sent me the loveliest of Four Corner Spiders! Fear not those of you who don't like those of the arachnid family, this little guy is a pendant. Don't I have the BESTEST Sister?  Thank You so much!!! 


My wonderful Sister also included a brochure about a fundraising project for the "Four Corners Goddess Temple". This Temple will be located approx. 20 miles south of Bloomfield, NM (Four Corners Region) and, once built, will be open to the public and provide a spiritual retreat where any deity may be honored. The project is being undertaken by the Order of the Cauldron of the Sage - a spiritual coven located in the Four Corners region of New Mexico. If anyone would like more info, feel free to ship me an email.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, you get cool mail!

Misty said...

what a great package!!!! :D
And what a great sister!!! :D

I am very interested in the Four Corners Goddess Temple!!! (I dont live in NM but still piqued! ;)) will you email me more info?

Chris in the Emerald City said...

Love that spider pendant!

Peace,
Chris..........