Friday, October 1, 2010

October's Eerie Events....

Aaahhhhh, October!

 My all-time FAVORITE month!

 I will be dedicating the posts this month to all things Halloweeny, Spooky, Creepy, or just plain Odd!




We will visit some strange spots around my neck of the woods 
(can we say X~Files weird?) ~
I'll show you some unusual art ~
Point you towards some great blog reads ~
Give you links for some eesy-peezy Halloween decorating~
And tell you where you can find all those
  Needful Items & Accessories.


So get ready...... 


Put your favorite costume on....


And A Haunting We Will Go!

4 comments:

Danni said...

I plan on doing as many spooktacular things as I can this month too. I even started a wee blog party to share all of my goings on, if you would be interested in joining in with me:

http://thewhimsicalcottage.blogspot.com/2010/10/countdown-to-halloween.html

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oooooo, can hardly wait! Let the tricks and treats commence!

magikalseasons said...

Happy October! :)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

It sounds like fun and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!! :-)) Enjoy your weekend!