Monday, November 2, 2009

A Brief Interlude...


My sister, Becky sent me these awesome magnets! Are they not the coolest? And just in time for The Day of the Dead! She is always on the look out for the coolest things!

Well, I know you're probably tired of listening to me by now. After all, I've been talking for a month! So I'm going to take a brief interlude and catch my breath. I'd like to Thank Domestic Witch and Mrs. B for putting on two glorious parties!

And I have a lot of creations that need to be attended to. So I will be back soon with more stories to tell; tales of arrowheads and rocks, Indian legends and myths, bread and cookie recipes and (of course) the occasional tidbit about Halloween!
Because in CANDY CORN Land, Halloween is a way of Life!
Until then... Happy Haunting!

7 comments:

Suzie said...

Ooooh, those are SO cool!! You are a lucky girl!

I hope that your break away from blogland is a productive one! Know that we'll miss you!!

Hugs!

Mother Moon said...

you will be missed most definately yet we will anticipate your return... enjoy your time off... love the magnets... so cute

Dede said...

Enjoy your time off, you will be missed. Looking forward to seeing your new items.

(((HUGS)))

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Oh those are great!! Very jealous!

We will miss you!!! :)

Cheers!

Zan Asha said...

Hello Lovely! You've done an excellent job blogging for a month! I've loved all the entries!

I also LOVE these magnets--lucky you!!

Well, you know you'll be missed but I'm sure you have projects to keep up with! Don't forget the monsters in the closet swap--I've extended the deadline to this Friday the 6th...

Hope all is well! Huggles!

Rue said...

Very cool magnets!

Enjoy your breath!

Bridgett said...

Those are very cool!
Love them.

)O(
boo